William Carey's Call to Missions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger D Duke

Puritan Board Freshman
Paul Hears the Macedonian Call

Acts 16: 9 And a vision appeared to Paul in the night; There stood a man of Macedonia and prayed him, saying, Come over into Macedonia, and help us. 10 And after he had seen the vision, immediately we endeavored to go to Macedonia, assuredly gathering that the Lord had called us to preach the gospel unto them "

William Carey Call to Missions.pdf attached

Attachments

I
I deleted the extra attachment and added a lead in.

You can select the "Edit" item at below left of your post and make corrections when needed.

Mr. Religion,

I am still stumped! How do I open the file to read it, or for that matter how does anyone open it?

Can you send me a step by step bullet point to tell me how to load an article?

Please advise.

rd

I deleted the extra attachment and added a lead in.

You can select the "Edit" item at below left of your post and make corrections when needed.

Mr. Religion,

I have had no dealings with the software that runs this board. But that is my fault. I am using Chrome. I found that if I put the cursor on the file it will open at the bottom of the screen and then can be opened and read. Is that the way it is supposed to be done? Pardon my ignorance.

sdg!

rd

To all of those who would choose to read the paper posted above:

First, thank you for stopping by and reading the contribution.

Second, for your knowledge, this paper was developed for a church mission's conference. For sovereign reasons I was unable to deliver it. It is one of four total papers developed for the conference. They were converted and put into a e-book format and published on Kindle. You can go there via my Amazon author's page above to see the entry.

I hope you were blest by reading it as I was by writing it.

sdg!

rd

I
Mr. Religion,

I am still stumped! How do I open the file to read it, or for that matter how does anyone open it?

Can you send me a step by step bullet point to tell me how to load an article?

Please advise.
Mr. Religion,
I have had no dealings with the software that runs this board. But that is my fault. I am using Chrome. I found that if I put the cursor on the file it will open at the bottom of the screen and then can be opened and read. Is that the way it is supposed to be done? Pardon my ignorance.
Roger,

Anyone, no matter what browser, need only double-click the attachment icon. A window will open either displaying the item or with a dialog to save the item, depending upon the browser's settings.

Alternatively, a user can right click the attachment icon, then select "Save link ass..." from the drop down dialog that appears when right-clicking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back