Together For the Gospel 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

FenderPriest

Puritan Board Junior
Hey folks,

Just a general thread to let you know - if you'll be there - that I'll be at T4G. If you're wanting to meet up, I'll be with Steve Burlew at the Banner of Truth table in the book store. Feel free to drop by!

(Just let me know you're from the PB - otherwise I might not have any referential clue!)

Unless the Lord miraculously heals Molly's back in the next few days I will not be able to go. Perhaps he will!

Not to take away from 1) the numerous free books and 2) the great T4G bookstore that will be at the conference, but Louisville also has a great Christian bookstore not too far away from the conference site. If anyone is interested in taking a trip there (complete with a coffee shop and a bakery just next door), just let me know!

I was planning to go. But when I finally decided to try to register, the venue was maxed out already. :doh:

I was planning to go. But when I finally decided to try to register, the venue was maxed out already. :doh:

Next time, if you use Facebook, you could be a Fan and get advance notices, reminders, etc. They even posted when they only had a few dozen seats left, for example.

I'll be there! I have been listening to the live worship recordings from 2008... they still make me cry. I loved Bob Kauflin's rendition of "How deep the Father's Love For Us"

If anyone wants to find me, I'll be the only guy there in a Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary T-shirt. :lol:

Man, I wish I could be there. It is better that I am at home serving and helping my dear wife. She actually was trying to encourage me to go yesterday as I pushed her around Target in a wheelchair. What a woman!

I'm psyched about T4G! I would like to meet any PBers I can. PM me if you would like to swap info (cell phone numbers, etc.) so we can meet up. There are a few nice places for lunch as well. It will be difficult to meet up with one another with making some sort of contact -- I believe there are going to be more than 5000 folks in attendance!!!

Also, any of you guys staying away from downtown might want to meet up and car pool in. Parking in downtown L'ville can be somewhat expensive. PM me and let me know.

Ok. The crowds are Crazy! I'm eating a steak at TGI Fridays, waiting to hear Dever speak on "The Church is the Gospel made visible." I am SO psyched!

Triune Praise was one of them. I just saw a clip of the video. :) I wish I could've been there, but I'm good. :) Most of the messages are up online now (along with video).

I will be doing what I can to make it in 2012 (assuming Rick Warren doesn't wreak havoc on our little reformed circle in the next 2 years and somehow get on the speakers list).

Such a fantastic conference. Glad you guys had a good time.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised. His influence over the reformed crowd is spreading like wild fire now that John Piper has put his stamp of approval on him. Very scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back